Sunday, December 20, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Layering it up



Yes.... I know... this post WAS supposed to be up last Friday!

I tell you.. things have been crazy around here. I am sure that most of you have had the same issues with running around like crazy people trying to get everything done before Christmas. 

I admit that I had this layout precut and sorted well in advance but I just haven't had a chance to put the layout all together until a few days ago.

Anyways.. as I said I had precut this layout using some more of the Summer Vibes paper range by Simple Stories I was sent to play with on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

So here is the layout I created to share with you all.
I created this layout on a kraft cardstock base. I quite like the feel that kraft can give to a layout. I have also used a few pops of black and white to give it all a bit of contrast. 

By layering a few different embellishments it creates a fun fee to the layout. I have used a mix of kraft journal spots, shipping tags and some washi tape onto a graph journal card for a bit of fun with this layout.

I have finished the layout off with a cute little matching flair I found in my stash. I love the extra bit of dimension that flairs give to layout.

Quite a quick layout to create but at least I got my scrapping fix this week.

Till next time.

TFL, M x


No comments: