Friday, May 22, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 21 2015


Wow! It's the end of yet another week. 

It all seems to flying by at the moment.

This week I have a very quick layout to share using the Princess -  Echo Park paper range.

Here's this weeks layout.
I have kept it simple this week as I have been super busy.  I have used some kraft card stock as the base for this layout to create a very different feel. 
I decided to work with the bolder pinks of this paper range as the little girl in the photo is rather bright and bubbly. I added a small paper doily to tie in a little white and then printed a digital stamp onto a graph journal card to add some feature to the background. 

I have used a mix of the matching stickers in the range create a bit of a journaling feature down the left side of the photo. Super easy and finished it off with the matching crown which I have adhered using 3D foam tape to add some dimension. 

What I love most about this kit is the cute stickers that match. They work so well to be able to embellish a page quickly. I have used a glittered frame from my stash to the bottom left of the layout which I have added the dress form too. But before I have adhered it I have added a sheer white ribbon bow to add a bit of texture to the layout. 

Super quick and super fun layout to create of a very bubbly giggly little girl I know.

Well back to it.

Till next time I share.

TFL, M x


No comments: