Friday, February 27, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 9 2015


Hello all.

Back this week to show you the last layout I have created using the last bits of this kit sent to me by Leanne at Mad About Scrappin.

So here's the layout I created ...
I had fun with this layout mixing up the patterns a bit. I have tied it all together by using a piece of kraft card stock as my base. I stamped the base of the kraft card stock using a graph clear stamp randomly using my hand as the block for it. 

I have layered it up a little for this layout using a mix of the patterns from the pack, a paper doily and some graph project life journal cards. 
I then finished it off with a washi tape boarder to finish it all off. 

I have mixed up the title a bit using a some of the matching alphas stickers from the set and word I have printed onto card stock which I have hand cut. I have then added a coat of dimensional magic to add some gloss and dimension.

I mixed up the embellishments a little with a mix of word stickers from the kit, a digital image I have printed onto white card stock, a kraft journal spot and some chalk board pennant flags I purchased at a Mad About Scrappin sale. 

Lastly just to show you that I do use up all my scraps...
 I created a pocket page (trading card size) for a pen pal over in America.
I love these pocket pages and such a great way to use up all the teenie little pieces I just cant part with.

Well.. till next week.

Have a creative weekend.

TFL, M x

No comments: