Friday, December 26, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 52


Hello.

I hope that everyone is having a super Christmas. 

Super busy here with kids going back and forth to visit and family over that I am really glad I got organised with all my scrap work in advance.

Anyways... I have played around with some more of this kit to create a layout for you.

I felt very honoured to be able to create this layout using another photo from the family at my daughters Calisthenics. This layout I have created used a photo of the father and new born son of the family. I felt very humbled to be able to create this layout.
Because this was to be a more masculine layout I have played around with a piece of base board as the base for this layout. I then used some texture paste and a wall stencil to create the base. Then it was a matter of layering gesso and three different glimmer mists till I was happy. 

I have also played around with a pile of old number stickers that I have had laying around in my stash for ages. I have coloured them all black to make them uniform in that sense and adhered them randomly. 

Once the photo was adhered onto some of the matching tags and patterned paper I then played around with a mix of wood veneer, some kraft photo corners and matching word stickers from the pack.


Finally I finished the whole layout off with a few cork stars and bordered the whole layout with some washi tape. I love the colours on this layout as it helps to focus on the subjects in the photos.

Well better get back to celebrating Xmas.

Merry Christmas all.

TFL, M x


No comments: