Friday, December 19, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 51


Hello all. 
I hope that you are all getting sorted for the festivities ahead.

Here I have been working away getting Xmas gifts sorted and getting scrap work all up to date so that I can enjoy some family time during Christmas.

This created some cute tags to jazz up some gifts for Calisthenics teachers and a card too using some more of this versatile paper range.

So here's what I have created....

So I have used some matching tags in the same paper range as a base and then built the tags up from there with a mix of patterned paper, paper Xmas doily, some digital quotes I printed onto some patterned paper from the range, some gold foil Xmas tags (the soldier), and some wood veneer stars. I have then finished the whole thing off with some bakers and garden twine. 




Super quick.. super easy but finished off the gifts nicely.

Have you managed to get some crafting done this year for Xmas ?

I love doing it as it helped get me in the mood for Xmas.

Till next week.

TFL, M x







No comments: