Friday, October 31, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 44


Happy Halloween everyone.

I have been quite busy here lately getting my scrap on.

This week I am back to share with you a layout I have created using some more of this yummy paper range on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

So here's this weeks share.

Hehehe and looking at the layout now they base colours on it really kinda do have a bit of a Halloween feel with the burnt yellow and bold black I have used on this layout to give it a bit of pop.

I love the feel of this layout as much as the look. That's because I have used some texture paste and a masking template on the base vanilla card stock before hitting the whole thing with a list mist of some glimmer mists in yellows, greens and tan. It has a slight shimmer to it and I blotted it before it was completely dry to show the dot through. I have also hand stitched on this layout too for a bit of texture. I felt it was fitting as I had created a quilt type effect with the patterned paper. I love these die cut frames. Remember too that they don't have to stay the colours they come.. well they rarely do in my house as I tend to mix them up to match what I am working with.

I have finished off the layout by creating my title with a mixture of a laser cut chipboard word and then added some alphas to mix it up. I have then journal using some Kaiser mini alphas to tie it all together. Super fun and I must admit to have made just a little bit of a mess on my desk whilst I played too. 

Better go and clean it up. 

Till next week. 

Get creative.

TFL, M x






No comments: