Friday, July 4, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 27


Hello all.

I almost forgot to get this post sorted out for today.... 

I have been busily sorting out school holiday plans here and was curled up in bed when I remember that i needed to share with you all this weeks Creative Inspiration on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

So this week I have played around with the last of this Echo Park Photo Freedom kit that I have used over the last month.

Now.. I managed to get some scrap time in through this week and have created a pocket page layout. I must say that when I find I am time poor that pocket pages are just so easy to create. 
So here's this weeks inspiration.
I have been trying for what seems like forever to get a nice photo of all the kids together. It seems like a painful task sometimes I must say. You can never get them all looking at the camera. Never get them all smiling. Or if you do you tend to get that cheese cake smile. Well.... this time I managed to capture all those and more in this impromptu photo shoot one morning before school. When I looked through all the photos I found that several of them were perfect for this layout I wanted to create documenting our crazy life.
I have loved mixing up the pocket pages a bit and using some of the 4'x6' pockets to tell the story. I have layered 3'x4' journal cards onto 4'x6' journal cards to create the base for the decorated pockets. I have then used a mixture of embellishments I grabbed from a Mad About Scrappin sale to finish off the pockets.

I love these little journal cards that Leanne had in store for a sale. I wised I had more of them as they were so cute and worked so well for this layout. I have brightened up this pocket with these lime green spotty buttons too.

I used one of the pocket to create the title for my layout. I love the little paper bags that were on sale recently at Mad About Scrappin. They are great for photo pockets as they are the perfect size and add that perfect spot for some hidden journalling too.

Have you payed around with some odds and ends you might have grabbed from a Mad About Scrappin sale lately ??

Have you had a chance to scrap u a storm ?

Why not get creative this weekend.

Till next week.

TFL, M x


No comments: