Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Season of Giving !!!!

Welcome to another month of fun here at Mad About Scrappin.
 
I am back to share with you all an exciting challenge that Leanne has running for
the month of December.
 
The best bit about it is that EVERYONE is a WINNER !!!
 
 Here's all the details....
 
So here's my take on this month sketch by Anne Patterson.
I have created the layout this month using some fun paper I purchased at on of Mad About Scrappin's Flog it Friday sale. I really didn't know how much I liked this paper range by Kaisercraft - The Looking Glass until I saw it in real life.
Must say the pictures on the sale really didn't do it justice... It is soooooo nice!
 
Now in regards to the sketch I have played around with it a little to suit what I wanted to do with this paper. especially as I just had to include a Bo Bunny Envelope in this layout. I am love with them and wished I had grabbed more at the last Flog it Friday Sale!
 
 Now.. for my base card stock I loved the colour but felt it need to be toned down a little as it was a little to bright with the older looking pattern I was using. So with a little help from a Kaisercraft stamp, some Tim Holtz ink and some chalk ink I was able to tie the card stock base in perfectly.

 The best part about this paper range too is that the paper range has matching die cut stickers which work really well with being able to add a few accents to the page. I have used the butterflies but have folded the butterflies so that the centre of the wings stand up and the centre then adheres to the page. I was also able to use up a few more flowers from my mountain high stash of flowers!
 
So.. with such a fun sketch to play with this month AND a great chance to get a little something for just playing around with the sketch why not play along.
 
Cant wait to see what everyone creates.
 
TFL, M x


1 comment:

MARMALADE said...

Hello. I really liked Your blog and Your creation! You were great! I wish creative successes!

Greetings from Russia! :)