Friday, November 8, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 22

 
Hello all.
 
Back again to share with you another fun layout I have created this week on behalf of
Mad About Scrappin.
 
Once again I have been playing with the Teresa Collins - Memorabilia paper range.
 
I love the colour scheme of this paper range and it is just so versatile too.
 
So here's this weeks layout for you.
 
 Yes.. I know another super quick and easy layout.
I even managed to start some Christmas photo scrapping from a few years ago when Tarryn was only very little. The colours in the photo worked really well with the papers and the splash of red in the photo I felt added a little bit of a feature to the layout.
 
Super easy too to add that little bit extra to a layout using some of the coordinated tags and some natural coloured twine. Keeps it nice and clean. I haven't added a title to this page as such. Preferring to use the words on the tags to tell my story so to speak. Didn't really think that the layout needed a title with those there already.
 
By using some paper scraps to create some buntings I have been able to use up some of the little pieces I had laying around and they have made a quick and easy way to embellish the page.
 
Sometimes it is just about keeping it simple, not using too many embellishments and making the paper do all the work on the layout.
 
Especially when you have such great paper like this one.
 
Well back to the scrapping grind stone while my mojo is working overtime.
 
Till next week.
 
TFL, M x


No comments: