Friday, August 2, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 8

 
Hello all. Back again to share with you yet another layout I have created using this amazing paper range available now at Mad About Scrappin.
 
I just love how versatile this paper range is.
 
Once again I have been a little time poor here with very little time to be able to spend scrapping. Most disappointed about that I must say.
 
So with that in mind I have kept this layout simple. I have tried to mix the papers up a little too because they are double sided I have tried to play with as many patterns as possible. Because this range works so well together my job was made very easy.
 
 I also decided to raid my kitchen stash of paper doilies to add a little bit extra to this layout. I had started to layer my embellishments only to find that the layout needed to have that little bit more to help the embellishments show up on the base paper.
 
 
Now I must also say that the fun bit about this paper range too is that even the designer strip on these papers can also be used. Half of the strip is patterned to contrast to match the paper range. I was able to use one of these strips to add just that little bit extra below.

Lastly I love being able to use washi tape on my layouts as well. For this layout I adhered some love heart washi tape to some scrap card stock I had laying around. I then cut it to size and it just help to make the  other papers strips stand out.
 
So that is it for this week from me. Hope that you have been enjoying the work that has been shared at Mad About Scrappin.
 
Looking forward to sharing with you something new next week.
 
TFL, M x
 
 

 

No comments: