Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mad May Birthday Month

Just a few cards to share that I created for last month's round of birthdays..
 
May it seems is a crazy month in this household for birthdays.. and not birthdays of my own children.. but close family and friends birthdays.
 
I dove into the scraps box to create these cards as I have been slowly working through all the odds and sods here as I am sick of them all hanging around.
 
My first card was created for Kiah's school friend. I already had this fairy all coloured so just found some scraps to match and added a bit of bling. Super easy but made Kiah's school friend smile.. which is what it is all about.
 
The next two cards were created for my nephew. I created two cards as I made one for my parents to give to him also. I tried out one of my new Kaiser craft stamps for this one.
 
For the second card I actually used the stamp design packaging as part of the card. I removed the excess clear plastic and used it as a base for my hand coloured image. Super easy and great way to recycle too.
 
Till next time.
 
M x

No comments: