Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Belated Mothers Day Card share

Yes.. I know... bit of a belated share...
 
But things have been flat out on other fronts so my poor blog has been a little neglected..
 
So.. Just a quick share.
 
This year's Mothers' Day was also my Mum's birthday. It happens every few years that she has two special occasions on the same day. However I still think it is important that we celebrate both occasions in their own right.
 
This year was super funny though because all my kids decided they wanted to create a card for her for each occasion. So in the end Mum received ten cards just from myself and my kids. Mum had a giggle about it when she set them up on her shelf at home.
 
This is the card I created for my Mum for Mother's Day. I used up a few scraps I had laying around with some recycled card as my base. Just a little girlie without being tizzy.

 
Have found this large flower in a pack at the cheap shop and I am love with them so much I have stocked up my stash for ages with them in all different colours.
 
Anyway.. better get back to some work.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: