Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Adventures with Mad About Scrappin

Wow... what a busy start to the year it has been here.
 
My scrap room is finally all settled and sorted. Now you know what that means... plenty of space now to scrap to my hearts content!
 
To top off a sorted scrap room I have been lucky to be able to put together a couple of kits for Mad About Scrappin.
Now.. it was extremely hard to choose exactly what I wanted to play with because there is so many goodies in the store I just HAD to have...lol.
 
So.. here's one of the kits I have put together for you this month...


Full of yummy My Mind's Eye paper AND I have created some fun flowers for you.
 
The kit comes with FULL instructions for you to be able to create these layouts and card for yourself.
 
YES... I even give you the instructions on how to create these super easy and fun flowers too !!!!
 
Here's the layouts and card you could make yourself.



 
 
But you had better be quick because there is limited kits left.
 
Get scrapping and head over to the Mad About Scrapping shop.
 
TFL, M x

1 comment:

Jo Baker said...

Gorgeous Kit Michele - love the card especially :)