Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Playing around

Good Morning all.
 
Back again to share just a little bit of scrapping fun I have been busily creating with a little help from some products from The Robin's Nest.
 
I am so in love with the quality and versatility of these products. i have been able to create many pieces of work using these products as they suit so many different themes.

This year we went away to the beach for Easter. I had a ball playing around with the camera while we were away. Having a look back on them recently while I was looking for photos to play around with I found that the colours of quite a few photos really suited some of The Robin's Nest paper range.

I liked the fact that the paper range really help make the photo the feature of the layout. I was able to mute the paper down with a bit of stamping and inking quite easily. This also helped to create a bit of depth to the layout.
 
I must say however the most fun on the layout I had was with the teal flower. Because they are created from a heavy tissue like material they were really crying out to be scrunched, misted with gesso and then given a light mist of glimmer mist to age it a little. In the end the flower held its shape quite nicely. I am most impressed with the flowers.

 
Products used -
 
Why not check out the store for yourself and see all the fun products on offer.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: