Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All that sparkles

Hello all.
Wow.. what a start to the month it has been.
With The Robin's Nest and Helmar blog hop things certainly have been very craft inspired that is for sure.



With that in mind I have been busy with birthday cards again. Seems that this month is just as busy with birthdays for friends and family.
This time around it was very close friends birthday that I have been busy creating for. So with a little help from some products from The Robin's Nest I was able to create a very elegant birthday card.

I also played around with some flourish stamps to created my stamped flourish on some recycled card. Then used the same flourish stamp to highlight parts of the heart. Just because your patterned paper is already patterned doesn't mean that you cant mix it up a little to tie it into your design.

  
The Robin's Nest products used :
I had a lot of fun playing around with this card and it was super easy and quick to create thanks to products from The Robin's Nest.

Why not check out what they have in store.
Happy Crafting, M x

No comments: