Sunday, September 9, 2012

Butterfly Kisses

Hello all.

Been scrapping to my hearts content lately.

However I must say that it has been nice to just create a little something that is quick and easy for a change.

So with a little help from my favourite Helmar products I sent to work create a card that is going postal this week.

So.. with the word simple in mind I grabbed some recycled card as my card base. I distressed some scraps of patterned paper and secured them all nicely with my Helmar Adhesive Tape Runner.

I then used some more Helmar Adhesive Taper Runner to secure some organza ribbon to the card and tied it in a nice big bow. I love the look of big bows on cards as I think they add that little bit of pop without any huge effort. I also like to secure them with some Helmar Adhesive Tape Runner, that way they don't move around and look messy.

So once all that was done I added tow final embellishments to my card.

The first embellishment was some metal corners, HUGE kisses to the AMAZING Rae Cooper for her generosity in sending me these goodies to play with.

And secondly I added some stamped butterflies that I kindy glitzed and hand cut.


Now to add that extra pop and dimension to my butterflies I secured them to the card using my FAVOURITE Helmar product.. and one I can never seemed to have enough of, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.

I love how Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots can add dimension to a card so quickly. It is super easy to use and you can add as little or a lot as you like to create different heights.

I am off to continue creating up a storm here.

Why not pull out some Helmar products and have a play.

Thanks for stopping by.

M xxx

No comments: