Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting some dimension !

Hello everyone,

Michelle here from overcast Adelaide, South Australia.

We have gone away for the Easter break and having a great time with family at a holiday house at the beach. Even though the weather is a little iffy we are finding lots of fun things to do.

So before I headed of I got creative with a little bit of Helmar goodness.

So with a little help from my favourite Helmar product, Helmar Liquid Scrap dots, I was quickly able to create a layout full of dimension very quickly.



I love being able to adhere all my banner flag down with Helmar Liquid Scrap dots. Because it takes a little longer to dry it means that your able to fiddle around with it a little bit more to get the dimension just right.

Mostly I love using my Helmar Liquid Scrap dots when adhering flowers. Because the flowers make are sometime uneven on the base it can make it difficult to adhere them flat. By using Helmar Liquid Scrap dots the uneven base is evened out nicely and adhered with a breeze.

The other bonus is that Helmar Liquid Scrap dots don't buckle the fiddly paper flowers, like some other adhesives.

Off to have some more Easter fun. Have a great Easter break everyone...

And YES... I did pack some Helmar adhesive goodies for my holiday!

Off to get creative.

TFL, M

No comments: