Monday, November 14, 2011

Last Fiskars Crop for 2011

And so ends another year of Fiskars crops here in Adelaide.

A couple of weekends ago I had the last crop here for 2011. The weather was extremely toastie on that day and I was extremely grateful to have air conditioning.

I kept the girls on their toes this at this crop too... with us creating 10 4" x 4" Christmas cards.

And YES... as per normal... MOST of the cards were made using NON traditional paper... BUT we did us ALOT of Fiskars tools to jazz up these simple cards.

So without and further ADO.. here's the cards











Plus I spoilt the girls this year with getting in early with a little gift to thank them all for their support throughout the year.

A simple idea to jazz up a chocolate bar


top it off with a cute simple little card and your all set for the season of giving!

Hope everyone enjoyed this years Fiskars crop days... I have tried to keep everyone on their toes and keep their brains ticking.. know I have driven you a little potty with all the hand stitching and water colouring.. but think of it as cheap therapy... hehehehehehe..

Till next years crops!

Date coming soon!

TFL, M x

No comments: