Thursday, October 13, 2011

MAS October Kit

Once again I have been scrapping up a storm for Mad about Scrappin.

This month like last month I was sent a great pack to work with.

Check out this range by Fancy Pants - It's the little things.


Here's this months kit and you had better be quick there is only 1 left !!!!


I was sent some of this range to play with along with some lace, string of pearls, trinket pin and some pebbles (which I must say I have never been game to work with but are really lots of fun !).

I had so much fun playing around with this kit as it really lends itself to may different types of styles and layouts as you will see by what I created.

Layout 1

Layout 2

Layout 3

Why not check out what everyone else created with this months kits here.

TFL, M x

No comments: