Sunday, June 12, 2011

With a little bit of Fiskars and Bella Loving...

Hello Everyone,

I have been extremely busy lately scrapping my heart out.

Recently as part of being on board with Fiskars I received some tools and Bella products to play around with.

OMG!!!! how excited do you think I was when I received some of the Bella/Fynmark Wedded Range

AND

the NEW FISKARS ANYWHERE PUNCHES AND FISKARS LEVER CORNER PUNCH to play with...

You don't know how much fun I had playing with these babies






Here's what I managed to create using these amazing tools and products.

Card 1


Close up


Card 2


Close up


Card 3


Close up


Getting dimension on these cards was made so easy with a little help from my favourite Helmar products too!



AND ..

I am excited to say that they ARE all avaliable in SPOTLIGHT NOW!!!!

YEAH!!!!

I am also double excited as TWO of the three cards I submitted have been chosen by Spotlight to be used for instore education.

Will be spreading the Helmar love NATIONALLY around Australia soon with my projects instore.

Keep your eyes open for them!

Love being able to share my passion with others. Along with sharing how amazing Helmar and Fiskars tools/products are!

Off to play some more as they are VERY addictive!!


TFL, M x

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

awesome work~your cards are amazing!!! invite you to visit my blog!! cm