Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting Organised for Christmas - June 12 and 13


Hello Everyone.

Today I have started going through some of the photos of the gifts I gave away over the past few years. (Yes.. I like to take photos of them as then in future years I know what works etc)

While looking through the photos I found these cute little baskets that I made a few years ago. They were quite simple, but looked great. My children gave them to their teachers as a little gift to say thankyou witha jar of homemade passionfruit butter.

Thought that we might make these again this year as my eldest daughter is a bit older and capable of making them herself.

If you would like the instructions, head over to the Fiskars blog.

3 x 3 Notecards and Basket


Remember Christmas gifts don't always have to feature just Christmas paper. They can be a great way of using up your scraps!

Happy organising.

TFL, M xx

No comments: