Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Crop fun

Hello Everyone...

I have managed to drag myself away from my studies to show you what we got up to here in Adelaide for our last crop.

The weather on that day was a real killer.. about 32C plus... but everyone managed to have plenty of laughs, good food and fun time scrapping.

This was the first crop back for the year and everyone was eager to be here. I really challenged the ladies for the first crop as we have changed things around a little for the crops this year.

I have had several requests to do more layouts at the crops. So for the first crop back we managed to get three layouts done.



I am looking forward to catching up with everyone for the next crop.

Just for fun I would like to run a bit of a competition....

Check out the Fiskars Craft Blog for details.

TFL, M x

No comments: