Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Special Gift

Every year I struggle with getting something for my parents for Christmas. The same old story really.. nothing they need and they get a little upset about us buying them something. They prefer to leave Christmas for the kids.

I had a chance to play around with some of my Helmar goodies again and created up a storm.

Here's a close up of some of the embellishments.

Must say I am very happy with the end result and I know that my parents will love this little homemade gift better than a bought gift.

Best of all it was made with a little help from my friends...

All my Helmar goodies!

If you want to see the whole canvas , head over to the Helmar Design Team Blog and check it out.

Hope that your having an amazing Christmas. Best wishes to everyone and hope that you all have a wonderful time with family and friends.

Happy Holidays!

M xx

No comments: