Monday, July 19, 2010

Sharing some Layouts.

The first few layouts have been sitting around for ages... did the wrong thing and precut and then filed them to do when I had time... well never seemed to happen and when I finally got around to them I had lost my mojo and also train of design though with them. I managed to finally get them finished despite all this and am happy with them even though they weren't as they were suppose to be originally.







This last Layout used my daughter, Kiah's, pj's as the idea.. Yes i know kinda strange.. but she has these really cute birds on some pj's that i thought had to be used on a layout.. Have used it on a couple of layouts now and can see them being used again. Got the old paper piecing happening again.. plus a great way to use up the never ending scraps.



I know the photos are a little dark.. apologies.. but with the way the weather has been here lately it has been a nightmare to photograph anything.. so gloomy and rainy.

Back to the grind stone...

TFL, Mx

No comments: