Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family Album for Mum the Fiskars Way

When I found this cute little house album I knew that I wanted to play with it for my Mum for Mother's Day. My Mum has been waiting a while for updated photos of all the kids for her house. I juts never have seemed to have gotten around to it so this was the perfect opportunity. I love making things for my family and give things as gifts that I have made with love. I also find it hard to buy presents for my Mum as she has everything she needs and wants for few things. I also wanted to give her something personal.

So this year for Mother's Day this is what my Mum is getting:

Family Album - Album Cover


Family Album - Close up of cover


Family Album - Album Open


Family Album - Side view with pages open


Family Album - Stamp close up


Products Used:
Cloud 9 - Finley's Estate paper range
Cloud 9 - Finley's estate Embellishment Kit
Gemstones
Acetate
Heidi Grace Alpha Stickers
Permanent Texta
Kindy Glitz
Bella Large Flower

Tools Used:
Fiskars Craft Knife
Fiskars Threaded Water Punch
Fiskars Eyelet Setters
Heidi Grace Assorted Clear Stamps

I hope she likes it. I have left the journal spots blank at the moment as I want my kids to journal it it for their "Oma".. love having the kids add their bits. Show that they love their Oma heaps too.

Why not create something special made with love for your Mum this Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's day to all the Mother's out there.

Cheers, M x

2 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

That is gorgeous - I'm sure she will love it.
xx

Lyn Dwyer said...

Hi Michelle.....what a gorgeous project...your mum will just love it!

xoxo
Lyn