Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exciting New Beginning.

How excited was I when I got this email do you think ??

Hi Michelle

We would like to offer you a spot on the Design Team for Roll The Dice
Please do not make any announcements until after we have announced the team on Monday
We look forward to working with you :-)


Caroline and Michelle
Roll the Dice Challenge Blog


Sooooooo excited that's for sure... It is going to be so much fun working with these girls along with the rest of the amazing girls that have been chosen to work on this new challenge blog.

Keep your eyes peeled for the challenges that are planned for May. I have had fun playing with my challenge...but I can't show you just yet... head over the the blog to check out the details on the 1st of May.

Cheers and Happy Scrapping, M x

No comments: