Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter the Fiskars Way

Found some time after the Fiskars Crop here in Adelaide to be able to play with some more of the amazing products I have been sent to play with.

With Easter just around the corner I though it was about time to FINALLY scrap a layout about Easter last year.. YES.. I know it probably should already be done, but I am not that type of a scrapper... I don't scrap in order at all..lol.. I tend to scrap what I feel and tell stories about the photos.

I have made a promise to myself this year though that i intend to scrap this years Easter photos much soon..!! Well.. that's the theory.

So... I just LOVE the new Heidi Grace Clears stamps that have come out lately... though I must say that these one's, Sweetest Bug Icons, would have to be my favourite.. well favourite of the minute...lol.. there are soooo many yummy clear stamps out by Fiskars at the moment that is so hard to choose.. These particular stamps however seem to lend themselves nicely to being coloured with watercolour pencils and cut out so well..

So here is a quick and easy layout from me..


Cheers M x

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

wow! Love the stamps, and love the LO!