Thursday, April 30, 2009

Believe it or not.. I am here...

Really I am... just very busy getting stuff made up for the next Fiskars Crop.. starting my new DT position...Scrapping for next months projects for the Fiskars Blog.. and trying to get some "me" time to scrap...
Well.. I am pleased to say that this month I have been able to get some of the old LO's that have been sitting in my WIP folder for yonks finally finished... I had this mad idea at the start of this year to prep LO's and put them into my WIP folder. I had precut them and even decided on sketches to use for them... well they only got as far as that then the folder got packed way and wasn't found until the start of this month when I reorganised my scrap room (whole nother story as to why this had to happen !!)

So here is what I have been playing with...Added a few newish prodcuts to the LO's to revamp the older stuff that had been precut. Also trying to get rid of all my chipboard alphas that I have around the place. With my new toy.. my cricut.. I don't need them as stencils any longer..

Layout 1 - Roll Over


Layout 2 - Fun at the Park


Layout 3 - Easter '08


Layout 4 - Drama Queen


Layout 5 - Cutie


Layout 6 - Comfort Is


Layout 7 - Birthday Boy


Layout 8 - Big Brother


Layout 9 - 1 Tough Little Nut


Chat soon, M x

No comments: