Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Because Cards

Sharing a few cards that I have been making for the Fiskars ANZ Blog. We have a "Card a Day" event happening there for the month of March to help celebrate Fiskars birthday. Pulled out my scraps and let loose creating some cards for special friends and family in out lives at the moment. Thought it would be a nice thing to let them know we really appreciate them.

Thanks Card
Went digging through my scraps bin today and found some of the older Fiskars Range that was begging to be played with. Decided it was time to use it up and created this card. Wanted to combine some of my newer products with the older scrap. Loved playing with this card. Now to just fill it in and send it off to my parents that have been helping us out since our 4th baby was born 9 weeks ago.

Products Used:
Heidi Grace - Pocket Scraps - Daydreamer Range
Heidi Grace Clear Stamps
Book Page
MM Noteworthy Scrap
Permanent Marker
Kaiser Pearls
Versamark Ink

Friend's Card
Played around with a few punches for this one. Used the Fiskars Funky Heart Punch to make leaves for the flower. Then punched circles in varied sizes to create the flower. A bit of distressing and the flower was created. Used my trusty faithful Fiskars Threaded Water Punch to finish the card off.

Products Used:
Heidi Grace - Love Blossoms Range
Fiskars Clear Stamps
Kindy Glitz
Stazon Ink
Kaiser Gemstones
Versamark Ink

Friend Flower Card
Created this card as a surprise for a very special person. She has been a huge support to me in getting the Fiskars Crops happening here in Adelaide. With her I don't know where I would have been. I just wanted her to know just how much she means to me.
Played around with my Fiskars Funky Heart punch and Circle Punch for this one. Created a flower from the punches, added a stamp and bling to add that bit of sparkle. Stamped a stem and the flower was done. The little bit extra on this card was the acetate word. I had kept the plastic sheet that the Heidi Grace stamps had come on knowing that one day I would use the images on it for something. The word was perfect for this card so I cut and stamped it to finish the card off. Just goes to show.. if you think outside the box.. all things can be used when you scrap.

Products Used:
Heidi Grace - Love Blossoms Range
Heidi Grace Clear Stamp Packaging
Kaiser Clear Stamps
Kaiser Gemstones
Versamark Ink

TFL, Mx

No comments: