Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A card for my special little girl

Still hard to believe that my baby.. or should I say little girl is turning two next month. I still see her as my baby, even though we have a new baby in the house.

Kiah Michelle Antoinette aged 1 1/2 yrs


I thought I would get in early and when Fiskars started with their "Card a Day" for March it gave me the perfect opportunity. I love creating cards for my kids. They really show their appreciation when they open the envelope to see what I have created just for them. Why not give this a try for that special little person.

"2" Card

Products used:
Heidi Grace - Pocket Scraps - Girlfriends Range
Heidi Grace Clear Stamps
Heidi Grace Ribbon
American Craft Plastic Number
Dimensional Magic
Kaiser Gemstones
Versamark Ink
Stazon Ink

TFL,
M x

No comments: