Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fiskars February Inspiration Challenge - My Family

Seeings as how we have a new arrival in our family I wanted to get this challenge done to record it. Mind you I never knew how hard it would be to get four kids, aged 11 years, 5 years, 22 month and 3 weeks all together for a photo. If it wasn't for crying, looking the wrong way, sleeping or the baby being mauled to death by Kiah, we would have the perfect photo. But sometimes it isn't about the "perfect" photo... I think that it is more important to just record the moment. So I thought that I would give it a try and managed to find one half decent photo to scrap.

So here's what I managed to come up with:

Layout - Family Fun Together

Journalling Reads:
"It may not be a real good photo, but it is the first photo we have of you all. It is certainly a hard thing to do. Jan '09"

Products used: Heidi Grace PP - Urban Acres Range, Heidi Grace - Clear stamp, Stazon Ink - Black, Journalling Pen, Versamark Ink - Pinecone, Grant Archival CS, Gemstones, Cloud 9 Chipboard Alphas, Dimensional Magic, Black Permanent Marker, Cloud 9 Alphabet Stickers, Kaiser Felt Flowers, Black Buttons, Sequin Flowers, Black Beads.

Why not give this a try and record your special family moments too.

Cheers M x

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

I bet you pulled your hair out getting that photo! Lovely LO Michelle :)