Monday, December 1, 2008

December D2U Scrapbooking DT Work

So here's what I have to share this month using the amazing stuff sent in my DT kit from Direct 2 U scrapbooking as usual. Was fun to play with this one... sooo much yummy felt and tulle. I loved the fact I was able to get messy playing with some paint on this one making up the candy cane and word. Was nice to do something different this month and make an OTP item. With how busy this month can be with Xmas bearing down on us all, I will now be all ready with this cute little gift bag for the Inlaws now. Now just gotta fill it with some other exciting goodies!

"Joy" Xmas Gift Bag - made using the DT kit for this month and my own stash.


Close Up of Gift Bag


Products used: DT kit - Brown Paper Carry Bag, Green Check Ribbon, Felt (red and green), tulle (red, green, and white), Sequins (red and green)
From my stash: PP - Anna Griffin - Candy Cane, Heidi Grace - Christmas Clear Scroll and Ivy Stamp, Stazon Ink - Black, Americana Paint (red and cream), Scrap White Bazzill CS,Felt (white)

TFL. Michelle xxx

2 comments:

Nayheli said...

Wooow!!! beautiful bag, i just found your blog, your work are beautiful too!!
Sorry for my bad enlgish, saludos desde México.

Melissa D said...

Nice work with the bag.

If I just visited here before I phoned, I could have worked out for myself when number 4 is due.... LOL!

BTW, I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award. You just need to visit my blog: snipsnapcrop@blogspot.com to see the rules.