Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Swap

At D2U Scrapbooking we did a photo swap this month. Kerryn created a layout for me, Kirsty created a layout for Kerryn and I did a layout using two photos from Kirsty.

This was soooo much fun to do. I love the colours in the photos and her daughter Natalie was such a cutie who wouldn't want to scrap photos of her. So here is the layout I created for them.



I am so glad that it arrived at the other end safely in Kirsty's hands and that she loved it.

The layout that Kerryn did for me using some recent photos of Little Miss Kiah arrived last week and I LOVE IT!!!! It looks even better in real life. And.. the other exciting news about the layout itself for Kerryn is that it got accepted into the Basic Grey Gallery... WTG Girl ! But the best bit is that I get to keep it. Thanks again Kerryn it is amazing. So here it is..



I can't wait till we do this sort of swap again. It was quite refreshing to scrap a layout for someone else, and even better when they enjoy what you have done. If you haven't done this sort of thing before I highly recommend it.

Better go and get some house work done.... YUCK !!!

Cheers M x

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Thanks Michelle, I'm so glad you like it and that it arrived safe. I have to admit that I felt the photo didn't do the colours justice. Don't forget to add your journalling :).
Kerryn
xx