Thursday, August 14, 2008

August Inspiration Fiskars Challenge - Use Cardstock Only

Just a quick one from me while I have a cuppa before doing the preschool collection run for the day at 11.30am..
Wow! this was such a fun challenge... So right in saying there are so many yummy patterned cardstocks out by Fiskars at the moment. This was such a fun one to play with. I really kept to this challenge too.. making sure that I made my own embellishments from the cardstock I was using, adding a few bits of scrap plain cardstock, and even making my own handcut title from chipboard scraps and covering it with the contrast cardstock I was using. I did however add a few stamps here and there and a bit of kindy glitz for a bit of extra bling to the layout.
Cloud 9 certainly know just how to keep the taste bubs going with their Sunrise Smoothie range..I have had this paper range sitting in my stash just crying out to be hand cut.. I love the flowers in this range.. I had some of the sparkle and the double sided cardstock to play with. My trusty faithful threading water punch also featured in this layout too... don't seem to be able to put it down..lol.. plus using my finger tip craft knife made cutting the flowers and title so much of a breeze that this layout was finished in no time flat.
Here's what I came up with... please excuse the poor light but it is really overcast here in Adelaide today making it hard to take good pictures...







Fiskars Products used in this layout:
Cloud 9 Sunrise Smoothie - Sparkle Paradise Flowers
Cloud 9 Sunrise Smoothie - Paradise Large Flowers
Cloud 9 Sunrise Smoothie - Dots on Teal
Heidi Grace Clear Stamps - Marina Drv and Wild Daisy Road
Fiskars Threading Water Boarder Punch
Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife
Lil Davis Alphas used as template for handcut title
Why not see if your able to create a layout using JUST cardstock... it is so much fun and really gets your brain ticking..
Have fun and happy creating...
Michelle :)

No comments: