Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Big Suprise !!

Pleased and excited to announce that I made it onto the Direct 2 U Scrapbooking Design Team for the next year... I came back from a weekend up at the farm to find the email informing me.. I tell you I had to read it a few times before it sunk in... had forgotten that I had applied... So it was certainly a pleasant suprise to come home to...

So... here is what I created with the first design team pack that I had to play with....



DT Layout using July Kit -
Paper Range Used Imagination project, no clue whatsoever as if, - Imagination project, Way Existential, Cher's Pad and As If, Cardstock- Mulberry, Kraft and Olive, Queen+Company Queen + Company brads, Making Memories metal charms, Flower Petals

My supplies -
Cardstock scraps - Bazzill, Heidi Swapp Alpha, American Crafts - Mini Marks - Ginger alpha rubons, Machine stitched, Date stamp, Cloud9 ribbon, Mixed Ribbon scraps, Beads, White Journalling pen, Americana Paint, Gemstones

Thanks for looking.

Happy Scrapping, M x

No comments: