Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Secrets Revealed Here In South Australia....





















So... here we are again.... I know that some of you are eager to find out a bit more about the South Australian Fiskars Eggstravaganza Crop that is happening here in 4 DAYS time.... wooo hooo..... it is coming closer..... I just can't wait..... so many suprises and so much fun too....
Okay... yes... once again I am bursting with excitement and I just can't hold this in any longer.... have been wanting to tell you all ALL day....
So....
....
....
Above is a sneak peek at some of the cards we are making on the day.....
Well.... that's enough for tonight.... don't forget to check in tomorrow to find out how you could win one of the kits from the day....plus to find out about the other exciting things we will be up to....
I'm off to have my dinner now....better late than never....

Cheers and happy scrapping, M x




1 comment:

Kerryn said...

They look gorgeous Michelle.